- In the Configuration Manager console, navigate to System Center Configuration Manager / Site Database / Site Management.
- Right-click <site code> – <site name> and then click Properties.
- On the Site Mode tab in the site properties dialog box, select Native mode.
- In the Site server signing certificate section, click Browse to view the available certificates on the site server's local store in the Available Certificates dialog box. Select the site server signing certificate that contains the site code in the Issued to field and includes Document Signing in the Intended Purpose field. Then click OK to close the Available Certificates dialog box.
- If you are unable to browse to the site server's certificate store, you can manually enter the certificate's thumbprint in the Thumbprint text box. Configuration Manager will attempt to match the thumbprint to a certificate, and if this is successful, the certificate friendly name will be displayed in the Thumbprint field. If Configuration Manager is unable to match the thumbprint to a certificate, you will be prompted to choose whether you want to continue.
- When you have either selected the certificate or entered the thumbprint, click OK to close the site properties dialog box.
Ted Turner – "Sports is like a war without the killing."