try to write vbscript for below questions….
1) Write a script which write below registry Keys and Value
KEY Name — HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionEFS
Value name — EfsConfiguration
VALUE — 1
Type — REG_DWORD
2) write a script to import test.reg in the registry
3) Write a script which display Registry Key Values in Message box which you write in Question 1.
4) Create a Folder called “Test” manually in C: and now write a script which hides the folder “c:Test”
5) write a script which run or installs the “setup.MSI” (MSI) silently and install package.
6) Write a script which LoAD NTUSER.DAT and write any test registry Key and Value into it. Then Unload NTUSER.DAT
7) what is Active Setup and write a script for Active Setup.