Ensure you complete these go through with this ms link
- Log on to the Secondary site and start the
SQL Server Configuration Manager
- Select SQL Server Network Configuration, Protocols for CONFIGMGRSEC.
- Right click TCP/IP and click Properties.
- Select the IP Addresses tab and scroll down
to IPALL. Delete the entry
in TCP Dynamic Ports and
click OK. When prompted
with a warning, click Yes.
- Select SQL Server Services, right-click SQL Server, and click Restart.
- Log on to the primary site server and
start the ConfigMgr administrator
- Navigate to the Administration workspace, and
select Site Configuration and
- Select the secondary site server and click Upgrade on the ribbon
- Click Yes on the site upgrade warning.
- Click Show Install status on the ribbon. Click the Refresh button a few times to
receive real-time information about the upgrade process.
10. Click OK to close the